Moonlight Business Gifts and recycled promotional merchandise
Moonlight Business Gifts was formed in 1997 with the belief that we should be able to both source and supply all manner of promotional merchandise and business gifts to end users.
With an ever increasing demand for a greener alternative to traditional gifts we took the decision to both design and build a website dedicated solely to the supply or recycled, sustainable and environmentally friendly gifts and launched our site, www.recycledbusinessgifts.co.uk, in 2004. Since then an ever-increasing range of gifts has been available and now includes a range of biodegradable and antimicrobial business gifts all helping to lessen the impact that we have on our environment on a day to day basis and helping in the fight against the COVID infections.
We are confident in our ability to source an environmentally friendlier option to most business gifts and promotional merchandise whatever the criteria may be and I would invite you to browse our site and gauge our products for yourself as I believe that we offer exceptional value for money backed with an unbeatable level of service .
Chris Walke, Partner
Why you can buy with confidence….
- First UK supplier to unite recycled and sustainable promotional merchandise on one site.
- Experienced, knowledgeable staff to assist you in your purchase
- Free product sourcing globally
- Free basic artwork designs
- Extremely competitive pricing structure
- Express service available on some items
- Global delivery made by respected carriers
- Free samples wherever possible
Our Environmental Policy
Moonlight Business Gifts recognises the need and the growing acknowledgement for a more environmentally conscious approach in todays business practices including the area of sustainable development and environmental pollution prevention. It is, therefore, the aim of this company to consider these environmental issues together with current legislation and best practice guidance when undertaking all of it’s activities and has implemented internal policies to reduce the company’s overall environmental impact as follows:
- Energy – to be as energy efficient as possible within the workplace.
- Waste – to undertake to reduce, reuse and recycle wherever possible.
- Procurement – to support and promote green procurement.
- Environmental Awareness – to train and ensure all staff are aware of the need for improvement in our environmental business activities.